Hello!




entries tagboard archives others Hello i am Jazli the guy who love soccer very much and wanna be a professional soccer player (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Good Bye Damai Secondary School
Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 12:50 AM

Tomorrow is our N-level Result! Time to say good bye to Damai, i'm gonna miss going school :( Hahaha no choice have to move on with my life and next year is my next Chapter :D. To all 4T1 tomorrow meet at Michael at 1.30pm as usual :D hahah. Today i don't know why i'm so excited about tomorrow hahaha, i even iron my school uniform! haha! semangat siaa hahah and i feel weird when i wear the uniform hahah i don't get use to it already since i work, i get use to my iciban uniform hahah.

Well tomorrow to all 4T1 soccer players please bring your soccer gear, tomorrow after school go play soccer!! I miss playing with them siaa hahaha. Do you know that i've never play soccer for close to 3 month?? Hahaha unbelievable right? I know haha. So tomorrow going to play soccer like i use to (: Hope i still have my skills and shots hahah. So to all damaian do tag along and play with us soccer :D cause this might be the last time you all going to play with 4T1, so to all damaian soccer player who want to play do Aceh or Ghazali sorry i've change my no. as me in private :D


Okay to Aqilah here's the video that i'm telling you about hahaha sorry for taking you too long to wait heheh, just that i'm lazy to blog hahah.