Hello!




entries tagboard archives others Hello i am Jazli the guy who love soccer very much and wanna be a professional soccer player (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 2:17 AM


Hey readers. Last two days i received my result and first of all i pass all! :D But some of my grades aren't that good :(. I expect get better grades cause after all i done my papers my overall was easy to me but then it turn out not that good -.- Shall buck up in the future. It's okay most important is that how many course you can go and almost all i can go except this few 4 course i can't go. Wanna know what course i've chosen? And i've submitted the course hahah okay
  1. Nitec Electronics - (Simei)
  2. Nitec Electronics Tachnology - (Simei)
  3. Nitec Mechatronics (AT/EA) - (MacPherson)
  4. Nitec Mechatronics (Med Tech) - (MacPherson)
  5. Nitec Chemical Process Tech -(Simei)
  6. Nitec Aerospace/Med mfg Tech - (Balestier)
  7. Nitec Info-Communications Tech - (Simei)
  8. Nitec Facility Technology -(Simei)
  9. Nitec Digital Audio & Video Pr - (Simei)
  10. Nitec Mechanical Technology - (Simei)

Result will be release on the 28th December, FYI people who take Engineering some of the course need to go for colour blind test, if you have colour blind it's better you go for practise like me i need to cause i've a bit of colour blind and i hopefully get any the top 2 course :/

Hopefully the course i get can keep hair long hahaha i don't want short hair anymore, no more spike hair hahah waste my money buy hair wax. I hope next year i'll grow much taller a least 175!! Please god help me :/ help me grow taller and quit smoking!! I must get closer to Allah (: By praying everyday thanks to Idris he really snap out me about islam. I used to be good, when i was between sec 2 to 4 i've been bad. No more no more doing stupid and useless things, hopefully next year i won't change into a monster, get what i mean?

Hahah don't worry i know who to make friends with, i won't join those mats and minahs -.- i'll lost my future if i get close to them. FYI i don't influence by people, i only influence by TV and video (: Hahah like smoking, to be honest i influence smoking by the movie called ''Constantine" ever heard? Hahah yeahh from there i influence, and i know what is bad what is not, i will never drink alcoholic and take drugs duhh hahah. My Iciban staff keep thinking that i drink siaa hahaha lame right? My face like to drink alcohol? hahaha! Crazy! If i drink i admit i'm a idiot dumbass hopeless jackass xD

To all my close friends and friends next year PLEASE DON'T LOSE CONTACT OKAY? ESPECIALLY THE CLOSE ONES! ;) Anyway i and Matthew have decided continue working in Iciban Boshi during schooling but only during Sunday and School or Public Holidays :D.

Okay till readers good night and farewell..