Hello!




entries tagboard archives others Hello i am Jazli the guy who love soccer very much and wanna be a professional soccer player (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tired of waiting
Sunday, February 28, 2010 @ 10:41 PM


Today watched "My Name Is Khan" it was awesome, interesting and touching.. I love it! No regrets ;) Guys you have to watch this movie, two thumbs up! It's about Islam Religion :) I barely cry hahah but i hold on :D After watch Nabil asked me out to Tamp just rounding around cause we were bored at home -.- And yes! Finally i got and top up one month concession for my new ITE Ez-link :D Hahah now can travel where ever i like to go. Now can go Alkaf and pray again, release my stress and have peace again :)

Anyway i want to watch this movie again in cinema not in laptop -.- Anyone wanna tag along hahah? Oh yes this Tuesday i having training again for the X-country competition again -.- i'm so lazy but i think i going heh cause it's the last training. This 4th March is the day and i am going to turn up :) Try to finish the race before 20 mins last record is 27 mins so slow siaa. My iPod touch is the only thing that can boost me up, so must bring too huahuahua :D


Goodnight readers may angel be with you all..