Hello!




entries tagboard archives others Hello i am Jazli the guy who love soccer very much and wanna be a professional soccer player (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 4:48 PM

Going to trim my fringe soon like this guy hahaha. Gotta get ready for 2010 and on the 4th January is my first day of ITE :D. I'm a bit nervous hahah, everything will change sooner or later. Today went out with JC and Matt to ITE simei to register and exchange my Uniform :D. I find ITE life is way wayy different then primary or secondary school hahaha and i'm gonna enjoy it :D All the best to my classmate 4T1 . Next year March Aidil plan to make 4T1 Chalet again hahaha, i'll get my updates from Aidil to confirm and confirm everyone whose going (:

Okay note to all those who dislike Korean songs, do turn off my playlist hahaha. Sorry i'm addict to Korean :D An-nyong! :)