Hello!




entries tagboard archives others Hello i am Jazli the guy who love soccer very much and wanna be a professional soccer player (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


high cut
Sunday, March 21, 2010 @ 2:30 AM


A.N.J.E.L.L.

FT.Island


Woahh love both of this bands but the most is FT.Island is the best! Hahah kay random. Let's talk about today, today went worked start at 12 end at 1030pm it's unfair Matthew start at 5pm! Hah, but nvm to me today was much easier then i expected cause no more stupid dessert and got new part timer too, so far so good :) Bad news that a lot of my stuff was transferred to other outlet and some quit :( Sad siaa Jennica my best philippine girl was sent to other outlet. No wonder this pass 3 weeks i didn't see her :( Haiss..

I getting tired of teaching new stuff siaa hahah not hating them just that i teach like 6 people -___- Hmm after worked went to meet Jin cheng and had our late dinner. Guess what we took the last bus and i slept all the way till downtown east hahah nearly going Pasir Ris Interchange. I was so sleepy listen to iris songs hahah. So i drop at downtown and took cab, lucky my i still have some money left in my bank :D

Goodnight readers :)
Monday is my day.