Hello!




entries tagboard archives others Hello i am Jazli the guy who love soccer very much and wanna be a professional soccer player (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Toucholic.
Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 1:53 AM



Oh yeah forgot to tell that my next hair cut is this hair style hahah Kim hyung Joon. And i feel like going to saloon hairstyle right now hahah but think back i want continue keep my hair long till my stupid teacher ask me to cut :D






Yoon Eun Hye is so hot and pretty! Hahah i like her in the 2PM Tik Tok music video damn hot siaa.. Darn it i should be living in South Korea -.- why am i in Singapore? hahah.


Well today work wasn't that tiring cause i started at 6pm but i came late due to raining and lan hahah actually i have an umbrella with me heheh well since my manager Cherie is on vacation i dare to come late nyahaha cause my other manager are nice :) Shit later working start at 11am till 1000pm -____- some more it's on Saturday!! A lot of customers and still i haven sleep hahah.

Oh well Monday school reopen -___- so lazy to stay late in school but lucky i got great classmate to entertain me hahah but can say I'm the entertainer hahah.

Goodnight readers and sarang hae-yo Yoon Eun Hye.. :)